A 3-day 2-night trip has become the first choice for many visitors on their vacation in Da Nang. As far as your know, Danang is one of the most livable cities in Viet Nam, it also has many attractive tourist destinations. Let’s join Chiic Vacation to have a look this schedule as below for your trip!
Day 1: Da Nang - Linh Ung Pagoda (Bai But) - Hoi An
Depart to Da Nang, check-in hotel, have lunch and rest. In the afternoon, your 3-day and 2-night Da Nang travel schedule will begin with a visit to Linh Ung Pagoda.
This temple was built on the Son Tra peninsula, only 10 km from the city center. Not only is the destination of religious beliefs of people in the region, but it is also known as one of the attractive places when coming to Da Nang.
After visiting Linh Ung Pagoda, you will board the bus and continue your journey to Hoi An Ancient Town.
We will admire the ancient and rare beauty of ancient buildings preserved intact to this day. Prominent among them can be mentioned as impressive works such as Tan Ky old house, Phung Hung old house, Duc An old house ...
Or watch the sparkling, brilliant space of Hoi An at a beautiful evening
Day 2: Ba Na hills - My Khe beach - Walking around the city
Breakfast at the hotel and depart for Ba Na Hills. The hotel car will take your family here in about 1 hour. Here, you buy a cable car ticket for the family and start a tour of Ba Na. Ba Na cable car route is recognized as the longest one-wire cable car in the world, operating from the foot of Ba Na mountain to Vong Nguyet peak.
During the time of the cable car, you will experience the feeling of lulling in mid-air, watching the vast green of forests, waterfalls, mountains, ... very poetic scenes.
Coming to Ba Na Hills you will be amazed at a complex with many entertainment areas, restaurants, coffee, extremely diverse. Besides the attractive amusement parks, you can visit the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda with a 27-meter-high Buddha statue or romantic love flower garden.
Come back after the trip to Ba Na, prepare yourself swimsuits and start swimming! Voted as one of the six most charming beaches on the planet, surely My Khe Beach won’t disappoint you
Don’t waste your evening, but hire a taxi to walk around the city, watching the romantic, sparkling, fanciful bridges such as the Love bridge, the statue of Hoa Rong Carpenter, the Dragon bridg, the Tran Thi Li bridge, the Han River bridge in Da Nang. Seeing the beauty of the city at night you will feel the dynamic life of this young city.
Day 3: Watch the sunrise on My Khe beach - Con Market
What I was looking forward to the most was that morning, I got up early to walk to the sea to watch the sunrise, watching every song hit the shore, the fishermen returned, the exercises were practiced very well. Everywhere, somewhere in the newsletter of Viet Nam broadcasting station, the feeling is light and wonderful!
After bathing and going to the hotel for breakfast. I was about to go to Con Market, where I would buy gifts for my relatives. This is the place to sell Da Nang specialties at reasonable prices and quality. After a pleasant shopping, in the afternoon you can have a snack and check out the hotel, ending an exciting vacation.
Don't forget the good and cheap eating places in Da Nang below!
- Pork roll rice cake at Mau restaurant No. 35 Do Thuc Tinh street
- Ms. Thoi Seafood 1: 98,100,102 Le Dinh Duong street - Hai Chau, Tel: 05113 825 384; Ba Thoi 2 Seafood Restaurant: Open KDC 2 - Hoang Sa street - Son Tra Road, Tel: 0905 055 511
- Buncha Gia fish grilled 109 Nguyen Chi Thanh - Hai Chau district. Price: 20,000 VND / normal and 25,000 VND / special; serving time from 6 am - 10 pm, rush hour is 7 am - 9 am and 17 pm - 20 pm.
- Madam Duong's pancake in 11 (alley/alley 11) Hoang Dieu street, new address: K280 / 23 Hoang Dieu street. There is a special dish of pancake sauce, very charming. Note: there are a number of other shops that have been opened before, so please pay attention to the nameplate.
- Mrs. Thuyen's noodle soup at K424 / 03 Le Duan street, opposite MobiFone and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai branches. Price 15,000 - 20,000 VND / bowl.
- Thanh Huong snakehead fish soup cake: 130 Le Dinh Duong street; Nhat Vang snakehead fish soup cake: 241 Hoang Dieu street; Minh Nguyet soup cake: 8 Yen Bai street; Russian soup cake: 193 Dong Da street. Price: 20-25,000 VND / bowl.
- Hai Phong Noodles 1A Lot. There are many types: shrimp, pork, chicken, eggs; Bà Vị noodle: 155 Trưng Nữ Vương street; Reference price: 20,000 - 30,000 VND / bowl.
- Thanh Nhan duck porridge: 384 Phan Chau Trinh street, the shop sells from the evening, costs 15,000 - 20,000 VND / bowl.
Da Nang also has many interesting tourist places that you can explore by yourself. Above is just the most attractive 3-day 2-night Da Nang travel schedule for you. Hopefully, with these suggestions, you will have a happy and full of memorable memories.
And the last thing you need to keep in mind for your journey is accommodation. Let’s join Chiic Vacation to have a best accommodation.
Contact for booking:
Phone: + 84 (0) 912614411